Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Thai massage healer

I had a sore neck and a local said call this number, ask to be picked up, and someone will pick you up by Chiang Mai main gate McDonald's. He is good and a healer.
So when I was next in Chiang Mai I called 0869243210 and a guy answered and I asked for massage and to pick me up.
I under stood the time but couldn't get the lacation from his broken English.
So I turned up at the McDonald's at the gate and sure enough a lady picked me up who spoke zero English.
We drove out towards the airport to her home and sure enough a blind guy with a full on room for massage good to go.
After 5 mins my neck was vastly improved but he spent the next 1.5 hr's working through my whole body.
His name is Ajarn Sinchai Sukparsert and a rough picture below.
Highly recommended experience. I went twice, spoke to an Australian and he had been going every so often for 10 years when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment