Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Life at Pun Pun

Luke is currently asleep while Rissa is making bread for a birthday party tonight. The monsoon rain is falling.
Well we are in the groove here at Pun Pun. Gardening in the morning, followed by big lunch and relax then a little more something late in the afternoon..
It's different to what I expected as my first experience of living in a community. I am struggling with the lack of structure and focus of effort. Will see how it progresses.
We are living in a super cute earth brick adobe house. I ram of living in something like this in New Zealand. Boyd
Upstairs bedroom. No safety here!
We also went for a bike ride into town to access the nearest ATM to get some cash.

1 comment:

  1. There is quite a Rammed Earth House presence in NZ (Even some BRANZ info I believe). Tony B

    ReplyDelete